Our public meeting on Sex & Censorship took place in London on 23rd September. For those who missed it, here is the full video.
We have finalised the speaker panel for our public meeting on Monday 23rd September. The meeting will take place at the Radisson Hotel, 9-13 Bloomsbury Street, London, WC1B 3QD. It will start at 7pm sharp, so please arrive early! Click here for the Facebook event page.
The event is kindly hosted by the XBIZ EU conference. Pre-registration is preferred (it’s free). Register here and use the free access code: XEU134TOTA
The confirmed speakers are:
Support Sex & Censorship:
Buy Porn Panic! - The Book
- Diane Duke, CEO of the Free Speech Coalition (US)
- Karina Currie, UK Pornstar and Writer
- Edie Lamort, Stripper and Sexual Freedom Activist
- Myles Jackman, Obscenity Lawyer
- Ben Yates, Producer
- Plus additional video messages
See you on 23rd: The Fightback Starts Here!